Did you ever have one of those days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewhead

Reaction score
up at 7:00 am this morning - had everything ready cause i'd prepared the night before. the smack pack was plump becasue i smacked it last night. even the boil went well i never had to try to quell any foamage - i had the spray bottle handy but never used it once. by 11 i had that nut brown in the ferm. and still feeling good i bottled the cream ale. one case of 24 oz for me / one case of 12 oz for my homies.

what a great day - it's 1:44 here in the deep south and i could do another brew 'cept i don't have a smack pack smacked.....bummer

the only down to this morning was that i was 1 bottle short filling the case of 12 oz for my homies.

but wow - nice day

now i'm sitting here on the front porch - chillin with an IPA i felt so good i went and put my senor frogs tshirt on...heh
signing off from piney mountain...

brewhead said:
up at 7:00 am this morning - had everything ready cause i'd prepared the night before. the smack pack was plump becasue i smacked it last night. even the boil went well i never had to try to quell any foamage - i had the spray bottle handy but never used it once. by 11 i had that nut brown in the ferm. and still feeling good i bottled the cream ale. one case of 24 oz for me / one case of 12 oz for my homies.

what a great day - it's 1:44 here in the deep south and i could do another brew 'cept i don't have a smack pack smacked.....bummer

the only down to this morning was that i was 1 bottle short filling the case of 12 oz for my homies.

but wow - nice day

now i'm sitting here on the front porch - chillin with an IPA i felt so good i went and put my senor frogs tshirt on...heh
signing off from piney mountain...

LOL...that's like a sweet poem for my ears....

I'm cracking up reading that.... :D

Back