Rogue Double Dead Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow70cooper

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let me start by saying this was a one off lucky fing in GF North Dakota. I was at my local liquor store for my weekly sixer of Hazed and Infused, When the bright red bottle of the Rouge Double Dead guy caught my eye. Let me say this is one of my top beers for the year smooth and and bite all in one. The crazy part is at no time do you have the impression that you are drinking a 9% beer. So with this said I highly encourage everyone to give it a try. Thanks.

Wow, I've never had/seen the Double Dead Guy. I've had the regular and have always been a fan of the beer and the brewery. I'll take a look out for that. Thanks :mug:

thanks for the info, I will give it a try, Rogue and Flying dog are about all you can find in north west florida with the exception of sierra nevada porter and pale ale occasionally

Speaking of Rogue, found this at the local liquor store today...

RogueIS.jpg

Any thoughts?

Bought a bottle the Double Dead Guy myself today.

Edit: Drank the Double Dead Guy tonight. I was fantastic!

Just found the double dead guy in virginia at a gas station, bought 3 750ml bottles, drank one and loved it. It was pricey though at 9.99 per bottle. Big bottles though. The bottle said it had 72 ibus which I find hard to believe, its not that bitter to me at all IMHO.

Back