Poker and Homebrew -- SL Valley, Sat Apr. 11th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gameface

Reaction score
I'm hosting a poker game at my place this coming Saturday, Apr. 11th at 3pm.

No Limit Texas Hold'em
Buy-in is $20 (all money paid in is paid out to the winners)
No rebuys or add-ons
20 Players Max
10,000 in starting chips
Should last approx 4hrs

I've hosted many games at my house and many many more when I was in the Navy. Would be awesome to meet some fellow homebrewers at this one. I run a really tight game but no one gets too serious, we're there to have a good time.

Many of the players are from Jazzfanz.com
http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?38262-Official-Gameface-Poker-Night-Saturday-Apr-11th-2015-3pm

I'll have at least a couple beers on tap, free to try of course. An American Pale Ale called #9 made with centennial and a Scottish 80/- called Third Cousin.

I'm looking to fill all 20 seats and I'm currently sitting at 13.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Do you still have games? A buddy and I are home brewers and go to a monthly game. A home brewer's game would be a lot more entertaining. :tank:

Do you still have games? A buddy and I are home brewers and go to a monthly game. A home brewer's game would be a lot more entertaining. :tank:

I haven't for a while but I'm thinking of doing a game in February. I'll post details here when I'm sure.

That would be awesome. Love poker. I play all the time at my house. Playing with homebrewers would be fun! Wish you were closer.

It'll really be cool if a few homebrewers show up. One of the guys from jazzfanz.com is also a homebrewer and usually comes to the games. He hasn't shared any of his brews though. :(

So I'm looking at Saturday, Feb. 20th. Would love to have a mix of folks from jazzfanz.com, homebrewtalk and my work buddies (I'm a mechanic at Dannon Yogurt). I have room for 20 players. I have really nice poker gear, Paulson chips, tables I built, Modiano, Dal Negro, Copag, KEM, cards (I'm a playing card and poker chip fanatic). I've typically acted as a dedicated dealer but I'm going to look into hiring dealers for this game. If that happens there might be a pool for paying for that. But typically I charge no fees, no rake, nothing. Everything paid-in gets paid-out to the winners. This is not a money making endeavor for me, in fact I spend way more than the buy-in to host the kind of game I would want to play in.

Would love to play some cards and share some beers. I have two other homebrew friends that play poker. We occasionally trade off hosting games and they're always laid back and a lot of fun. Until the scotch comes out. Then who knows what happens after that.

Back