chest freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheels

Reaction score
i'm about to shop around for a chest freezer. my question is how many cornies can you fit in a 15 cf and a 20 cf freezer.

Chest freezer's inside dimensions vary quite a bit, best bet is to take a tape measure with you, and don't forget the dimensions of your cornies!

tarheels said:
i'm about to shop around for a chest freezer. my question is how many cornies can you fit in a 15 cf and a 20 cf freezer.

I can fit 12 cornies in my 20 cu. ft. Frigidare, plus two more 3 or 2.5 gallon cornies. Max capacity is 66 gallons of necatar of the gods.

Cut out some cardboard circles with an 8.5" diameter and take them to the store. Then you'll know for sure.

I got one from Best Buy, 14.9 CU and it fits 8 kegs and a 5# tank in the bottom section.

The area over the motor fits a case of bottles plus. You can stack soda cans 2 high, but I just lay water bottles on top of the kegs and they fit fine.

Back