• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20# CO2 Tank - $80- New England

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
Looking to sell a 20# CO2 tank that I have kicking around. Still has gas in it and I've used it push a few kegs. Probably needs a hydro test before its next refill but sometimes you can exchange it and get away without it.

WILL NOT SHIP. I want to do a localish deal. I'm currently in Central VT for another week or so. I'll be going to Woodstock, NY early next week (down through southwest VT) and then up to Montreal, QC for the weekend. I'll be back in RI by the end of the month and can pass through Brattleboro, VT and Springfield or Boston, MA (though I dont want to do either.)

$80 is my price and I think that's fair. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

Back