• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 tier brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtime

Reaction score
seller is in Maryland

For sale is my old 2 tier brewing stand. I am selling to defray some of the cost of my new single tier brewstand that I recently built. It is made with 1 inch square tubing, Three 175,000 btu burners plenty of power to bring 10 gallons to a boil, 2 stainless steel wind shields purchased form Beer Beer and More Beer, a GCFI outlet that a pump plugged in to (March 809 pump not included). Not pictured is a wood insert that fits on the lower tier to act as a pump mount or shelf. I just repainted it with high temp enamel paint.

The stand cost me about 700 dollars to build I would like to get $350 for it or make me a reasonable offer.

I may be able to deliver depending on location of the buyer

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/...d brewstand/?action=view&current=41a83d9f.pbw

That is a geat stand. Maryland a little far..too bad though. Good luck selling....Looks great

Back