Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million @PatrickGoss great stuff here, and stuff I have not had. I will be partaking in this apricot sour tonight. You must of had known that I like Apricot beers. NOt pictured is the Tweety Bird Birthday gift bag.

Patrick thank you, the generosity of the members here is astounding.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437605802.699608.jpg

Thanks a million @PatrickGoss great stuff here, and stuff I have not had. I will be partaking in this apricot sour tonight. You must of had known that I like Apricot beers. NOt pictured is the Tweety Bird Birthday gift bag.

Patrick thank you, the generosity of the members here is astounding.

View attachment 291773

Well.... It seemed silly to just send stickers! Glad you like the box. I was disappointed that I shipped it a few hours before seeing your emaw wish list. There is always another box some day.

This thread deserves to be bumped. BIF landed in Oregon ( @Brewbien ) a couple days ago, got confirmation that everything made it today.

giphy.gif

I hope you enjoy. My pleasure. Damn, I was worried they wouldn't all make it. At least I came close.

Yeah man.. not sure how it broke, you wrapped the hell out of those. FedEx guy probably just launched it over the deck railing. Enjoyed the citra pale and the gumballhead while we picked hops this weekend. So good. Really excited to try the others. Thanks again.

Yeah man.. not sure how it broke, you wrapped the hell out of those. FedEx guy probably just launched it over the deck railing. Enjoyed the citra pale and the gumballhead while we picked hops this weekend. So good. Really excited to try the others. Thanks again.

I thought FedEx just throws TVs over fences...

I used different bubble wrap than I usually do because it's what I had. I'm cheap and I didn't wanna wait another day to ship out. I really like that citra pale ale from Oddsides. Nothing crazy but it's a solid local brew. I must admit I haven't had the redankulous yet. I have a bottle at home, might crack it later this week. Sometime in the future I can shoot you a few home brews to make up for the broken one.

Sometime in the future I can shoot you a few home brews to make up for the broken one.

You owe me nothing. Really looking forward to trying that one as well.
I've got a lot of stuff going into bottles, you'll get them if they turn out decent.

If anyone knows someone that has been down on their luck and could really use a BIF, send me an address. I haven't shipped any beer in almost 2 weeks, afraid my fedex guy might starve if I don't give them some shipping money soon.

Wasn't home, but the package was safe and sound. Went straight from vacation to work and just got to open it today. In all of its glory:
View attachment 302587

Thanks again, this box is right up my alley and much appreciated. Any more details on the HB? All ready to drink?

Joe is a top notch brewer. All great stuff!

Latest posts

Back