The "We'll fix your label for you" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with whatever as long as this picture is the same. Font, shape etc I'm not married to.

I don't suppose you'd have the original image on hand without the text over it. I could use a tool in Photoshop that can sort of get rid of the text, but the tool isn't perfect.

I'll try a few different variations.

I'm fine with whatever as long as this picture is the same. Font, shape etc I'm not married to.

So here's a few variations I came up with relatively quickly while I was was waiting on my mash in to finish up..

I toyed with a few things, font, color and treatment of your image.

I'm curious, how serious do you plan on taking Wildcat's? Is it strictly mean to be for fun or do you have any ambitions of going commercial? If you plan on going pro, I know you're very tied to image, but I'd convert it to a black and white illustration.

Take the Prudential logo as a great example of this. I could imagine the CEO of Prudential going "yea, this is a dope ass pic of a mountain, can we use this?" The designer probably said ".....uhm, no, but I can do a simplified vector illustration of it".

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 5.15.02 PM.png

Awesome! I have no ambitions of doing anything but having fun, and having some cool "merch" like stickers, coasters, etc. to show off to friends. I found one of my cousins that's going to try to paint a large sign to hang over the keezer in the living room.

Could you isolate the bottom left and top right? Maybe adjust the top right font color to a Kentucky blue?

Awesome! I have no ambitions of doing anything but having fun, and having some cool "merch" like stickers, coasters, etc. to show off to friends. I found one of my cousins that's going to try to paint a large sign to hang over the keezer in the living room.

Could you isolate the bottom left and top right? Maybe adjust the top right font color to a Kentucky blue?

Here ya go, bottom right would probably make it easier for the painting process. The colors are broken down in to 4 or 5 different levels as opposed to a wide array of grayscale. It's also about as close as photoshop can get to 'illustration'-esque style before a Wacom Tablet and Illustrator gets involved ;)

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 2.27.56 PM.png

could i be cheeky and throw out a little request, I've a mango milkshake i'm about to bottle and likeing the name Mango Missile.
The only problem is i'm useless with photo shop and the likes.
Anyone fancy a crack at label for me? Even something simple i can use with beer labelizer.
I usually just add a logo a friend made and name the beer, but looking for something different this time
18252547_220948335065137_6183746767201239040_a.jpg

could i be cheeky and throw out a little request, I've a mango milkshake i'm about to bottle and likeing the name Mango Missile.
The only problem is i'm useless with photo shop and the likes.
Anyone fancy a crack at label for me? Even something simple i can use with beer labelizer.
I usually just add a logo a friend made and name the beer, but looking for something different this time
18252547_220948335065137_6183746767201239040_a.jpg

Here's my go at it. I just made the label oval in shape. If you need/have something else in mind, just let me know.

Mango Missle.png

Last edited:
Well, this doesn't really fit the guidelines, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me with a logo for my son's flag football team. I was hoping to modify the school's logo to be more flag football oriented and vinyl cutter friendly so we can modify yeti cups or make t shirts etc. If anyone is interested I'd appreciate it or if you'd prefer we can do the exchange through message or email services since it isnt beer related. I'll attach the original logo, we're the blue devils and we use a pitchfork for our logo I'm hoping to somehow incorporate the rocket part of rocket football and was also thinking about adding a football to one of the tines and possibly incorporating the flag part somewhere. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 32
Back