• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tri clover heat exchanger / condensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmetal

Reaction score
I have a 1.5" triclover heat exchanger. It measures 36" long and has a 1.5" tri clover tube going through a 3" outer shell. This gives a half inch jacket around the inner tube. The jacket has 1/2' female pipe thread inlet and outlet that are offset 180 degrees. This could make a cool rims style tube with no chance of scorching, or could be used to condense steam vapor into liquid, if you are so inclined. It was used in the food processing industry, when I got it, it was packed full of what looked like cocoa mix. Price is $60.00 shipped. Paypal accepted, and shoot me a P.M. if interested.
DSC02117.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

is the inside just a strait pipe all the way through or dose it split off into many smaller diam. pipes on the inside????

Latest posts

Back