The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...

The stock performance has been horrible. I'm freakin' stating fact. I'm not ragging on Sam Adams. I'm not insulting your little binky. I stated fact.

And like I said... you think Sam Adams is on the brink of a big growth spurt??

"Oooooo. They're bigger than youuuuuuu"

Ehhh. Ok. Not sure I ever said otherwise. Their stock blows and... actually... "Bog Inn" stock performance blasts the FUQ outta Sam Adam's performance over the last two years sooooo. Laugh it up.

Actually.... if it was legitimately done it would be worth exactly $100 initially and then a proportional share of profits going forward. So the question would really be whether or not we would continue to grow and, in turn, grow profit. Because if the answer is, "yes", then it would be worth more than $100.

You don't have a real solid grasp of how stock works do you Paul?

Actually.... if it was legitimately done it would be worth exactly $100 initially and then a proportional share of profits going forward. So the question would really be whether or not we would continue to grow and, in turn, grow profit. Because if the answer is, "yes", then it would be worth more than $100.

You don't have a real solid grasp of how stock works do you Paul?

Paul, think of stocks like you belly. The more you eat (profits), the more it grows.

2016_4$largeimg230_Apr_2016_180704113.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1495674222.490659.jpgGraduation cap all ready for tomorrow's soirée.

As of next week I'm perfectly willing to check all of your prostate glands but I demand that your co-pay to be paid in 2010 equivalent Bitcoin, until I decide I no longer accept Bitcoin. At that point I'll only accept cash.

No prostate? No problem. Money is money.

Back