• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fyi- 31.95 rconditioned ball lock kegs (free shipping on 2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lknbigfish

Reaction score
i just saw the morebeer.com deal of the day is $31.95 ball lock kegs, reconditioned with new gaskets. free shipping after $59. probably wont last the hour.

FYI They will only let you buy one at the discounted price, so you would have to also buy an additional $27 worth odf stuff for the free shipping to kick in.

I am not sure that 31.95 counts as a discounted price. I haven't paid more than 20 dollars for a keg!

where are you getting cleaned, reconditioned kegs with new gaskets for less than $20? i'll take all they have!

i guess it was a good enough deal that it sold out and the deal is gone.

I am not sure that 31.95 counts as a discounted price. I haven't paid more than 20 dollars for a keg!

Corny kegs are extremely rare anywhere around me. I bought a couple from morebeer when they had them for $29 a month ago. Sometimes, that's the best deal you can get.

the prices have been and will continue to go up since they arent used as much in the soda industry anymore. i dont think they are going to skyrocket, but the $20 and under kegs are going to be fewer and farther between, people will find those deals, but they will be the exception, not the rule.

www.rebelbrewer.com sells them for 29.95 everyday! He doesn't offer free shipping, but his prices are better than anybody's. His shipping is great and the customer service is outstanding, good thing he is my LHBS.

www.rebelbrewer.com sells them for 29.95 everyday! He doesn't offer free shipping, but his prices are better than anybody's. His shipping is great and the customer service is outstanding, good thing he is my LHBS.

those aren't cleaned and don't have new o rings, thats not a very good price, and the shipping kills it. ($55 shipped to NC)

it would seem that even at morebeer's full price or AHS would be a better option for everybody needing shipping.

Back