CT homebrew competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be entering. Was planning on entering a saison, but it did not come out as planned, so I have to figure out what I'm going to send in.

I ended up sending in an IPA (I know - everyone enters an IPA). It's a couple of months old. After a year and a half of brewing, it's the first brew I've done that I finally feel might be worth entering. I mainly just want the feedback. Is what I consider one of my best brews really any good? I opened one the other day and the hop aroma was starting to fade. I hope they judge it soon :)

I ended up sending in an IPA (I know - everyone enters an IPA). It's a couple of months old. After a year and a half of brewing, it's the first brew I've done that I finally feel might be worth entering. I mainly just want the feedback. Is what I consider one of my best brews really any good? I opened one the other day and the hop aroma was starting to fade. I hope they judge it soon :)

Good luck!
I just bottled up some Vienna lager. I live around the corner from eli's on Whitney, and was going to walk them over tonight, but I'm just too damn lazy. lol

Back