• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 14 gallon stainless conical fermenters ebay (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a lot of $$ for poorly built pro types. And who needs 5 conicals?

I'm really confused as to why they wouldn't sell them individually and offer a shipping option? These will be a tough sell.

$400 each isn't too bad. Symphony Brewing Systems, they say they have steel jacketed and insulated conicals designed for the home brewer coming soon.

this guy has been all over the map in his pricing too. On Probrewer they were some 2g's less than what he listed them at on craigslist. Originally on CL they were more than a 7 gal blichmann. That price for something that doesn't quite work either? meh

we were REALLY looking at this, but the seal thing was a deal blower... I mean, if you HAD the money, would you go to a conical? I would love to have one...

I have a 14 gallon blichmann and really fell a conical can assist with better beers. Make it easier to harvest yeast too.

Latest posts

Back