Home depot chest freezer sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver165

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a chest freezer to start their Keezer project? I found this one on a sale bulletin from Home Depot GE® 5.0 CU. FT. CHEST FREEZER FCM5SUWW, 375239. It's on sale starting tomorrow at $179.00. Don't know what it looks like but at 179.00 it's worth a mention to those who want something small.

It comes from a local ad preview from Home Depot. So hopefully some out tree will have something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

When i goto the site it dosnt say anything about a sale the price is $179. If you have a lowes near you this might be a better deal I bought one almost a year ago and its working great. I can easily fit 3 on the floor with it and with a collar i can fit a keg or fermenter on the hump.

Go in there and say you saw it somewhere else cheaper. If its less than 10% (if memory serves me correct) they will drop the price no questions asked. I used to work there. Just have to get someone that gives enough of a crap to put in a mark down slip.

Dude, think you are getting hosed. When I was building my keezer, the 5.0's were around 150 at lowes and Wal-mart. I bought a 7.0 cubic foot freezer from 189 at Lowes. Shop around.

Sams club will deliver the 7cf GE FOR $210.

I just went with that. No hassles. Fits 4 ball locks on the floor and a co2 tank and another corny on the hump with a collar.

Back