What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67373828384.jpg

My sour saison by the fire, might be getting drunk, this is the best pic I took out of 6 fookin camera phone fookin dirty glass

Pics still right side up, you ain't drunk in this thread yet.

Channel66 said:
My sour saison by the fire, might be getting drunk, this is the best pic I took out of 6 fookin camera phone

Good stuff. I suggested a fire to keep the bugs away and swmbo decided sleep was in order

Channel66 said:
My sour saison by the fire, might be getting drunk, this is the best pic I took out of 6 fookin camera phone fookin dirty glass

I don't want to alarm you, but your glass might be filled with magma. ;)

Channel66 said:

Dirty glass or not, that's a pretty cool looking pic. :mug:

Channel66 said:

Like the bubbles actually. Dirty glass or not, it's a pretty cool pic!

nukebrewer said:
They're good. I'm getting quite a bit of stone fruit from them; peach, apricot and maybe even a little pear.

Interesting. I might need to do some experimenting with them.

I don't want to alarm you, but your glass might be filled with magma. ;)

I thought it was a tad warm. Too close to the fire I guess.

Liwuid hot "magma" I just need some frikkin sharks with frikkin lazorrrr beams attached to their frikkin heads is that too much to ask?

Water. Hoping the moron neighbors with the homemade bombs are missing a few fingers.

A little bit of HB Amarillo IPA while I prep some ribs for tomorrrow. Also picked up these little guys at the local whole foods. Stoked

ForumRunner_20130703_192909.png

DisturbdChemist said:
Just finish john dies in the end on netflix. Just say f-n awesome movie... now what should I drink next. No worky tomorrow

No work? Crack into the cellar! ;)

Mother of god... this is amazing and I want kegs of this is and around my mouth all day and swim in it all night and freeze it and have snocones all year long.

ForumRunner_20130703_202136.jpg

Rivenin said:
Mother of god... this is amazing and I want kegs of this is and around my mouth all day and swim in it all night and freeze it and have snocones all year long.

Geez......do you wanna have its baby too? :p

Boulevard Tank 7. Too dark for a pic, but always appreciate when a bar has the glassware for the brewery.

Rivenin said:

What is the date on the bottom of that can? I haven't been able to buy any Jai-Alai in 2 weeks! That's my everyday IPA, awesome stuff!

What is the date on the bottom of that can? I haven't been able to buy any Jai-Alai in 2 weeks! That's my everyday IPA, awesome stuff!

June 13th. So two weeks old, week in travel so its pretty much as fresh as I'm gonna get it. Its amazing

Geez......do you wanna have its baby too? :p

If it offered, I would do everything within my power to carry its babies!! Hah

Now, onto this. Not a huge brown fan, but this is chocolatey!

ForumRunner_20130703_210307.jpg

Back