Cornies for $25 per

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befus

Reaction score
Local guy has about four ball locks and six pin locks. $35 each or four for 100. I just need two really. Do I pay $70 for two, $100 for four, or offer $200 for all 10? If I got all (who knows if he'll take the offer?) I could probably move six at $35 and keep four grattis. There is always something trying to separate me from my $$!

befus said:
Local guy has about four ball locks and six pin locks. $35 each or four for 100. I just need two really. Do I pay $70 for two, $100 for four, or offer $200 for all 10? If I got all (who knows if he'll take the offer?) I could probably move six at $35 and keep four grattis. There is always something trying to separate me from my $$!

Buy 'em all - resell on CL! I'll go halves with ya! : )

You can almost always find uses for spare kegs. if you can afford it go for it. No sense in buying 2 at the price of 3 in bulk...

$200 for all 10 if they're in decently good shape.

That's 20 a keg, thats a steal! I started off with 3 thinking that I wouldnt need but maybe 5 later on. 4 months later I now have 9 and am quickly filling them up.

Man I would buy all of them. Sit on them till you decide how many you want an then sell the rest. I bought 3 ball locks from Midwest when they were all 50% off, thinking I would be content with 3. Now I am surfing the classifieds and waiting for them to go on sale again so I can pick up more. For that price, jump on it.

Well he had four ball locks and I went the four for $100 route, The others were a little ratty, and a couple needed new lids probably. If I were flush, I would have taken the chance, but I'll use the extra hundred to get ingredients to put in the six I now own for my two tap kegarator. :)

Prob the best idea honestly. When you get to thinking about it, dealing with having to move the other 6 would be a pain. Most people hate mixing and matching (and for good reason), so your choice was probably for the best.

Back