Hello & Welcome to my Midlife Crisis!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WahineArt

Aloha Brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently joined and want to say "Hi" to everyone here.

Most people my age are deciding to buy sports cars, or travel the world, or run marathons, or save the planet by promoting green energy, but not me. I love beer and want to brew my own, is that so wrong? I didn't think so, and I'm happy you feel that way and I can feel your love already, it's a nice feeling!

I started out by buying a beginners kit and then went crazy. The more I read, the more I purchased, so now my beginners kit isn't much of a beginners kit anymore (I will have to post my equipment later). No, I haven't brewed anything yet but it's going to happen soon! I must say, I'm excited to be here and join this community and share my successes and lessons learned and contribute in any way I can.

Here's to the future!
:mug:

Welcome!

I couldn't think of any other Hobby that will likely benefit you and your friends more ;)

Keep at it, and I know you'll love it.

It's cheaper than a sports car. More fun in my opinion too!

Welcome!

Get brewing - I suggest keeping it simple for the first brew (I was a wreck the first time, worried about temps & times & sanitation -- but, now it is automatic and much more relaxing)

Upgrading equipment before ever even brewing, I'm impressed! Welcome to the addiction!

Back