• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in Western MA, I have accumulated more in recent months. Not sure how MANY more, but if anyone was interested I can go count. There's a couple Rubbermaid containers full, at the very least.

Looking for bottle in San Diego. If anyone knows of a good source, please let me know! Thanks.

Got rid of a bunch of bottles last week when no one claimed them, still about 5-7 cases left that will go out this week if there are no takers.

Anyone got any bottles in the Jacksonville Fl area? I gave away several cases since I started kegging then decided to join a local brew club and start entering competitions so now I need bottles again.

I think I was the guy on Craigslist you're talking about. I gave a bunch away and now I need some again. Ironic, no? Yeah, I joined cask a few months ago, got my entries for the first coast cup competition ready to go.

watersr said:
I think I was the guy on Craigslist you're talking about. I gave a bunch away and now I need some again. Ironic, no? Yeah, I joined cask a few months ago, got my entries for the first coast cup competition ready to go.

I'm still a noob, I'm gonna join CASK, and try out some other folks brew, hopefully I will run into you at the meetings swap some brew.

Looking for bottles in the West Texas (Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, etc) area if there is anyone out there looking to get rid of them.

Looking for bottles in Milwaukee, WI. I could use both beer bottles and wine bottles if anyone is looking to get rid of any.

3 cases of 12oz bottles in 12-pack boxes + another 12 bottles or so un-boxed. Most if not all have labels removed. Free for pickup in Cary, NC. Contact me via PM if interested.

Jenkintown, PA (just north of Philly)

I have a few cases of free bottles in various states: from clean and delabeled to downright funky. Mostly brown glass, a few green and clear. The boxes have started to give way to my damp basement, so byo boxes.

I have 45 old fat tire 22oz bottles free to who ever will come get them.
I live in chesterfield sc About 60 miles south of charlotte nc.
Iam moving and will be out of this house by the end of next week.

The bottles were cleaned when put up. Awesome bottles free from any
labels. amber color to protect beer. :mug:

Hi,
Anyone in Denver metro area getting rid of bottles, especially 22 oz or larger, please keep me in mind. Thanks!

If you live in edmonton alberta and are overrun with empties, I'm interested in removing all of your unwanted bottles.

Shoot me a pm, cheers!

Logan Square, Chicago, IL - I have around 72 12 oz., brown glass bottles if anyone wants them. They've been rinsed and have just sitting in cases for a while now since I got my kegs. I think I've removed the labels from about 90% of them.

I have 12-13 pint-sized swing tops and plenty of fresh rubber gaskets. Only used a couple times, but I haven't had any luck carbonating with them for some reason. Seems a shame to just throw them out.

If anyone would like to try their luck, hit me up for local pickup in West Los Angeles.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back