The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadley's the big commercial section between two very cool college towns, Amherst and Northampton. It's basically where all the big box stores live, so NoHo can focus on great restaurants and leaving bars. You coming out?

Well in that case Hadley has a terrible drug problem, the police are Neo-Nazi's, the school systems haven't graduated anyone who could compose a simple declarative sentence in ten years and it had the highest murder rate east of the Connecticut Rver. Nice place, you'll love it.

Yo AZ,
Tell us about the potential new job. Are you coming out to interview? Need a place to flop? If you are coming you need to time it so you can go by The Bog and 'enjoy' a beer. Too bad they forced the hot dog cart to pack up and move. He made some nice dogs.

Whetstone station in Brattleboro. What a nice little joint. You should check it out when you are in Hadley. I would try to spend as little time as possible in Mass. Once the stink gets on you it is really tough to get it off.

Bizzaro Moment #88,953 in PTN's life.

Sitting on the table at the surgeons office and thinking "Damn, that smells pretty good, now I feel like a hamburger." when he uses the soldering iron to cauterize a bleeding arteriole on my chest.

Bizzaro Moment #88,954 in PTN's life.

When the surgeon says "I think we have some onions in the staff kitchen. They'd go well."

Yo AZ,
Tell us about the potential new job. Are you coming out to interview? Need a place to flop? If you are coming you need to time it so you can go by The Bog and 'enjoy' a beer. Too bad they forced the hot dog cart to pack up and move. He made some nice dogs.

I don't have anything to add at this point. Though, if I do come out, I'll be excited drink some local beer. Not made by Cape, of course.

Hey, anyone know when the Patriots/ Philly game starts? I saw a Saturday night skit last night that had me cracked up. What time's the real game?

Must be a Monday night game this week, right?

Hello, anyone?

Latest posts

Back