• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 Barrel keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
I have three half barrel keggles with lids and all brass fittings . Weldless fittings but no leaks ever. I can change them into welded fittings or brazed fittings. I am in Iowa. Give me an offer on one or all three. I can polish them but it takes a long time so I would add at least 75 bucks to the total. Make me an offer.

sschevelle said:
I am in Coralville and interested. How much would you want for all three with welded fittings. I only need 2, but why not have more!

Brian

Make me an offer I'm not to far from coralville. I know welded keggles go for about 150 to 200. These are legally bought kegs.

These are still available, people have been interested but have not offered me anything for them? Just shoot me an offer and let me know what you want done to them. Thanks!

I'll give you $5 for all three... just kidding. Why don't you just tell us what you want for them and I'm sure somebody will probably snatch them up?

rjwhite41 said:
I'll give you $5 for all three... just kidding. Why don't you just tell us what you want for them and I'm sure somebody will probably snatch them up?

Well I'm not entirely sure what they're worth but id like to get 125

I assumed but I wanted to make sure. Seems like a reasonable price to me, I'm sure someone will take you up on it. I am not in need personally, I just happened to stumble in here and saw you were from Iowa. Good luck!

Btw, have you tried to sell them on craigslist? I know a lot of guys, myself included, cruise craigslist for that kind of stuff.

rjwhite41 said:
I assumed but I wanted to make sure. Seems like a reasonable price to me, I'm sure someone will take you up on it. I am not in need personally, I just happened to stumble in here and saw you were from Iowa. Good luck!

Btw, have you tried to sell them on craigslist? I know a lot of guys, myself included, cruise craigslist for that kind of stuff.

No I haven't, I will try that. I just enjoy making them. I'm not looking to make money off of them just to sell them at what I have in them.

Back