Brew Club in seacoast New Hampshire?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatsWhatSheSaid said:
I just started brewing beer, complete noob. I was just wondering if any one knows of any clubs near the Rochester/Dover area.

I'm just getting into it myself and live near Rochester. Would definitely be interested! I will be planting Hops in 4 or 5 varieties this spring as well.

In case you are still looking ( I gotta be better about checking the forums ), there is the Seacoast Homebrewers Club that meets at A&G Homebrew in Portsmouth

http://www.facebook.com/SeacoastHomebrewClub

Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month. The next meeting will be March 14th at 7pm.

I just went to A&G today and asked if they still meet up. The guy there said they still meet there the second Wednesday of the month, as stevo155 said. I live in Newburyport and would like to check it out at some point.

Next meeting is this coming Wednesday, July 11th if you can make it.

I think I may stop up there myself next Weds, it's time I meet some of my fellow local homebrewers (aside from Alex at A&G).

guys should check em out!! ive been going to meetings for almost a year its a ton of fun, bring a bomber of your brew or a fave commercial beer and geek out with us!!

I'm moving to NH (from Mass) and will have to check this out soon! I don't have much homebrew left, but I heard my first brew, my brown ale, was good and it tastes better now. So maybe I'll have to bring one of those, my other RIS that has added vanilla beans, bourbon and oak chips. I'm having my first test tonight(a month in bottles), but I have a feeling it will need more months to get good. But I hope I'm proved wrong, at 11.5%+ it will def get better with age. I'll have to mark it in my calendar for next month, it's a little too soon to brew something new for it.

I'm a part of the group as well. We just had this months meeting last night and we are planning a big brew day at A&G/Earth Eagle Brewing on May 4th.

I'm a part of the group as well. We just had this months meeting last night and we are planning a big brew day at A&G/Earth Eagle Brewing on May 4th.

I have a feeling if it's a nice day, we're going to pack the parking lot! Still no recipe posted on the AHA for BBD, but I'd say brew what you want!

Back