• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny Keg Lid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baer19d

Reaction score
I picked up 2 three gallon corny kegs at an auction for $2 each but they have no lids. Does anyone have a few spare lids lying around that the would like to sell me? If not does anyone know where I can buy some? Thanks, Mike

I'll trade you a lid for a 3 gal corny!

If you don't care about the old style pressure relief valve, PM pedalbiker. He had a box of them when I picked up my kegs at his place.

B

i know i have 1 here maybe 2 pm me your addy and will get it out to you.

You might want to check your local restaurant supply store as well. If it doesn't have to be a keg top, you can often find open stock lids that will fit well, or you can roll your own from a pizza pan, a handle, and a few bolts.

My lid came from a 48 qt. stainless steel canning pot, and it fits perfectly. It definitely helps heat strike and sparge water faster, as well as keeps junk out of the wort while it's chilling.

Back