Good deal on startup kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you watch around I picked up my 5 lp co2 tank, two kegs, extra rings, reg. and all the lines. the only thing I needed for it was the taps (bought of ebay for $20.00 for two.) all for $130 with shipping

seems steep but it's been a long while since I was buying this stuff. a quick search tells me that this is about average in price. not an amazing deal, but you could do worse.

I think this is the third time I've plugged this site since I bought my setup (no, I do not work for them!).

ebrew.com

3 used kegs, 5lb cylinder, dual gauge reg, all connections, cobra tap, and 3 new sets of O-rings.
plus some keg lube and BLC.
Cost me around $205 shipped from NC to OH.
I'm happy with the buy.

Look on craigslist and e-bay for kegs. Seems like $20 (delivered or pick up) is about the best price you'll find these days.

Also, look for a used CO2 tank.

Then, get a regulator (I have one for sale, PM if interested) and either some picnic taps or go for a full-blown tower setup.

You'll also need a fridge.

Back