What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoloMT7 said:
Look what I found on the way home can I keep it??

Looks like you got one for now and one to save. Almost bought one this week, but couldn't pull the trigger.

My own Double IPA. Yum!

IMG_0235.jpg

Jack's Abby Saxonator, dunkel dopplebock .. aï, caramba!... so so good. These guys make some of the best beer in Mass!

Jacks-Abbey-Saxonator-690x393.jpg

Kuhnhenn Brewing Co Penetration porter. All be it a kit i got from winning a comp, and not necessarily form the brewery, this is some good stuff.

355Newell said:
Kuhnhenn Brewing Co Penetration porter. All be it a kit i got from winning a comp, and not necessarily form the brewery, this is some good stuff.

I live not far from Kuhnhenn but have never been.

355Newell said:
Its defiantly worth checking out. I live in Ypsi, if I lived closer I could see myself dropping by fairly often.

I've also never been to Dragonmead but I've had their stuff on tap at other locations.

20130221_191234_zps84db44ec.jpg

Homebrewed Belgian Pale Ale converted from an extract recipe a buddy and I brewed for my wife's baby shower/"first drink" since pregnancy about 2 years ago... Il Faited. Also the first recipe I designed almost entirely myself.

PS-This is also the first beer I have brewed using the "overnight" mashing technique.

Not shure what a sixer of this goes for.Im assuming lower than most craft beer price. Has a bit of that gumballness about it I recognize with stone ipa. Not shure if that is what is referred to as stonefruit? I think its a very good solid ipa.

bass ipa.jpg

I sure wish Deschutes would go back to the bottles with the hops around the top just before the neck. Those were my favorite bottles to harvest. Of course the beer is good too... :) I do like that Red Chair NWPA as well as Inversion IPA!

My Irish Red, will be hitting the keg for a refill soon. It has a great caramel, malty, slightly roasty flavor that's real nice. I'm anxious for my rye ipa to finish though.

Back