Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think slym gets the obnoxious part of this thread. Which is surprising for the type of guy who is probably a lifelong Yankees and lakers fan

Hate baseball, & only watched NBA when Michael Jordan played.

finger.gif

slym, give me the readers digest version. you don't need 4 posts to show how much of a stupid bandwagoner you are.

slym, give me the readers digest version. you don't need 4 posts to show how much of a stupid bandwagoner you are.

He doesn't like basketball bc he's from the south and is a racist, unless he can watch Jordan win 6 championships, but he's not a band wagoner.

I think that sums it up.

Spangalang releases Broncos beer just in time for AFC championship

[URL="http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/2016/01/21/spangalang-releases-broncos-beer-just-in-time-for-afc-championship-game/16287/]Spangalng Brewery Releases Broncos Beer for AFC championship[/URL]

“It’s the beer equivalent of a Dreamsicle frozen treat,” said Spangalang’s Darren Boyd, “with refreshing orange citrus notes wrapped around subtle vanilla flavors. It’s a guaranteed winner we’ve brewed in honor of the future AFC champion Denver Broncos. Local craft beer drinkers will love it, but it’s way too much for people from New England.”

Boyd said he will set aside a special keg of the beer for Tom Brady for after the game.

“Just before kickoff we’re going to drop the pressure on the beer by a few PSI,” he said, referring to the infamous allegations of the Patriots’ deflating game balls from last year’s playoffs. “It’ll be a bit flat and more to his liking, something to enjoy while he wipes away the tear"

He doesn't like basketball bc he's from the south and is a racist, unless he can watch Jordan win 6 championships, but he's not a band wagoner.

I think that sums it up.

There's "obnoxious", and there's too far.

You went too ****ing far, man.

/thread

Seems reasonable to me.
Prime rib sandwiches here today with choice of dijonnaise or creamy horseradish sauce. Will also have the option of a French dip.
How bout you?

Going Asian Sticky Wings to start. Then chicken parm with homemade pasta sauce and meatballs.... and then homemade pasta bolognese.

Kinda low key since it's a small crowd

Latest posts

Back