Custom Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmzcustomz

Reaction score
Well my 1st post on this site. I am a new brewer. All extract or sort of mini mash I guess. Been a due hard minitrucker all my life but low sales forced me to find a cheaper hobby and I love beer.
Anyways intro out of the way a buddy the homebrews as well asked if I could help with an idea. He wanted an industrial evil looking tap handle. Wait no make that two.
Here is number one with the runners down the side and then number two is just the rib cage and spine.
They work great so I'm told.

image-2268454298.jpg

image-3825501658.jpg

image-3914472472.jpg

image-2818985160.jpg

image-2318277758.jpg

Bad *ss tap handle. Makes me think medieval dungeon contraption a new prisoner would be freaking out over wondering what it's for. Nice job!

Thanks. I really like the second one. Have a few more ideas for some more. Including using an antique railroad spike. May start an etsy site to sell but not sure yet. For now it's just fun.

looks awesome man and welcome from a fellow mini trucker that loves beer lol

Thanks guys. I will start talking to those interested once I get some items finished on the honey-do list. In the mean time if you have an idea sketch and post or dm me. I'll take a look.

1fast636 said:
looks awesome man and welcome from a fellow mini trucker that loves beer lol

Kool man what breed of truck? Big HUGE mazda B fan here.

same category with the torsions i'm rockin a hardbody bagged and bodied on 18" titans right now in the shop for paint right now here she is before i found a 4 banger to swap in for stock hood.
001-20.jpg

and a shot right before headin to the body shop:
0313121820.jpg

Got damn those titans look nice on that *****. Kool to find a minitrucker & craft beer lover. Small world.

thanks man wait till paint i'll get a pic for you once its done hopeing for end of the month. deffintly a small world where you from man east coast here maybe we will meet up at a show

So been a while since I posted, brewed or built anything. Well here are a few more tap handles I recently made. Hope to make more during Christmas break. May try making some to sell.

image-1954456720.jpg

image-2800751888.jpg

image-3439842036.jpg

image-3067668568.jpg

Back