national beer day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadarnell

Reaction score
Happy National Beer Day Everyone ... I will be opening the first bottle of my Drifter clone tonite in honor of this wonderful holiday ... cheers and thanks for all the help you all give me on here :mug:

Dang! And I finished my last bottle of HB from the previous batch, The new batch won't be ready until next week Friday. I'll have what I can just the same.

Right,I forgot about that one till just now! Him,for ending prohibition. And Jimmy Carter for making it legal to make beer at home on April 6,1979.

Dang! And I finished my last bottle of HB from the previous batch, The new batch won't be ready until next week Friday. I'll have what I can just the same.

Sounds like you have a pipeline problem.:D

Yeah,pipeline's limp from giving it's all on my wife's b'day 3 days ago. Oh well,it was good just the same. But we did go halves on a pair of Glass & pewter German beer steins as presents. Ordered them last Friday,came in by Fed-Ex yesterday afternoon! I'll get a pic of my latest brew in it next week Friday when They're ready.

Back