What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in my day I hiked 20 miles in the pouring snow up hill both ways to get to school. Kids these days have it easy with their fancy motor vehicles and their cellar telephones. :D

You know, it's actually possible to walk uphill in the snow both ways for school. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392310283.463989.jpg

Just racked my IPA. Having a water and about to eat lunch. Then going for a quick walk to see what's in the mailbox since I didn't check it yesterday.

SpeedSkating.gif

Hopefully resigned to the crap :(

Have a couple of meetings and a rush fix that needs to get done before I can get out and start moving this crap. I just hope it doesn't start sleeting before then or I am screwed. :smack:

*edit* - my go-to bottle shop (that just started doing growler fills) just posted this on FB: "Pliney, Heady Topper, Russian River & CBS growler fills today" ... of course it was followed two seconds later that said "SOLD OUT!!!"

Damn... Didn't know places outside of Philly get RR stuff. Know how big a distribution area it is?

Also, thought I would be the first to post a beer today... Beaten by not eating to take my hands out if my gloves for too long.

420 while shoveling for almost 6 hours, alcoholic ginger beer for soaking. Damn freezing rain turned fluffy snow to concrete.

1392314182461.jpg

1392314192993.jpg

Vanilla lemongrass kombucha
View attachment 179109

No worky today?

Damn... Didn't know places outside of Philly get RR stuff. Know how big a distribution area it is?

Also, thought I would be the first to post a beer today... Beaten by not eating to take my hands out if my gloves for too long.

420 while shoveling for almost 6 hours, alcoholic ginger beer for soaking. Damn freezing rain turned fluffy snow to concrete.

I think its only Cali, Colorado and phili. I think thats it

Earl Grey, still recovering from last night. Ugh maybe a beer will help. Never made it to New Holland, got stuck at Big Lake Brewing a new one in Holland. Really good stuff for the most part. Oh darn another good brewery nearby

Coke.

You know your reputation in the neighborhood is solid when you're standing outside drinking coke from a red solo cup and a neighbor asks what my drink of choice is right now. It was 11:30 am. I had just ordered pizzas for the neighborhood...I felt like a failure because I laughed and said it was just coke. HAHA

Snow is coming down hard. My pooch is tired!

So i stayed at work as long as i could.... I got home and my gf handed me the miller lite fortune 24oz can... I talked about it the other night and she saw it at the gas station... Its horrible

Well, it's the thought that counts. Right? ;)

So i stayed at work as long as i could.... I got home and my gf handed me the miller lite fortune 24oz can... I talked about it the other night and she saw it at the gas station... Its horrible

How bad are we talking about? Can you give some notes? Its 6.9% and platinum is 6% so it has that going for it

Bahahaha. Hope that comes with a happy ending. :ban::confused:

Well I'm at the airport. I still don't actually think this is going to happen...

Oh and I'm not drinking any beer right now, but I might have some ice cream.

Well, on the plane now, apparently this might actually happen. Still not believing it, don't want to jinx it.

It's good tho, gotta get home and degas my mead and add the last round of nutrients!

I'm in the Philly region, so yeah - we do see Pliney on tap (Elder and Younger) and a nice selection of bottles. The bottle shop owner was just yanking everyone's chain since road conditions were so bad.

Well, on the plane now, apparently this might actually happen. Still not believing it, don't want to jinx it.

It's good tho, gotta get home and degas my mead and add the last round of nutrients!

Good luck!

Having water after spending three hours snow blowing (until the shear pin sheared) and shoveling. Luckily we are in a lull on the snow so I can rest, get a little work done and then fortify before the next round hits. Have I mentioned how over this white crap I am?!

snow.jpg

Back