Quick! Good beer stores and bars in Windsor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammacks

Reaction score
I'm headed over to Windsor tonight for a little getaway. I'd like to save a bit of cash by getting some good brews at a store before going out. Any suggestions? Any bars that have some decent brews on tap?

Any hotel recommendations? (Yes I'm putting this together at 3:24PM :drunk:)

I'm headed over to Windsor tonight for a little getaway. I'd like to save a bit of cash by getting some good brews at a store before going out. Any suggestions? Any bars that have some decent brews on tap?

Any hotel recommendations? (Yes I'm putting this together at 3:24PM :drunk:)

Umm Windsor, NY,CT ,PA ?

The Comfort Suites in windsor. I stayed there 4 times in college from going to Windsor for my Fraternity Winter Formal.

Theres a bar/restaurant in the hotel thats good as well.

Then there's a beer store (I forget exactly what its called) right down the street that has a pretty good selection. (Actually, pretty damn good, for Windsor, if you ask me).

P.S. Don't go to Dante's...

Thanks Skewed,

I got another question: What are the rules involving cigs/alcohol at the duty free? How much can I pick up and declare at the border (I'm gonna be there 2 nights)?

Back