Help!!Spare parts for Agata Bench Capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I need to find those plastic pieces that go above and below where the caper mechanism is positioned when bottling. Mine got mangled.. ANy one got a line on this??

TIA
Zman

Sorry for the bad description, I am at work and couldn't take a picture. Mine has one or two little rectangular pieces with a half circle (sphere) on them that fit into the holes on the front of the bar that the capper slides up and down on. I don't even think I use these as I am always bottling with miss-matched bottles. Are these what you are referring to? I believe I have the super agata capper (I received it with my starter kit and it was not labeled), but I am not sure how different the models are. I will check to see if I have one or two of them when I get home.

Ok, so they are two small red plastic rectangles. One of them has a cricular piece on it, and the other doesn't. Does that sound like what you are looking for? If so, PM me with your address and I will send them to you. I can take a picture if that would help.

Josh

Back