Anyone in Kitchener Ontario know where to get DME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSeibel

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for a source for DME in the KW area. I tried Lion Brewery Waterloo and they dont have any (they want to sell anyway). Does anyone know? Is there actually anyone on here from KW?

Dave

what about mail order? There has to be someone who will ship to you relatively cheaply. All the suppliers I am aware of are in the U.S. I do not know how international shipping affects things, but it should be an option.

After over 3 years I am guessing he found some DME....

Major zombie thread......

"he" is a she & I certainly hope she's found some by now. Poor thing had to wait 3 years to get a reply? I've got some family in Ontario, let me know if you're still waiting.

"he" is a she & I certainly hope she's found some by now. Poor thing had to wait 3 years to get a reply? I've got some family in Ontario, let me know if you're still waiting.

Wow, I did not catch that date... You are right, zombie thread, back from the dead!!! :cross:

I'll be heading to Kitchener in July and see if someone is wondering around with a sign that says "Will Work for DME".

Back