• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaige64507

Reaction score
I have at least 4 soda kegs for sale or trade. Would sale for $45 each plus shipping but would prefer to make some trades. Let me know what you have and we might be able to work something out.

I'm looking for 6 or 6-1/2 gallon glass carboys, 10 or 15 gallon brew pot, counterflow chiller, brewmometer, pump, let me know what you have and we can talk. Just looking to expand my inventory.

I've got a 6.5 gallon carboy but the chances of it making it from me to you without breaking isn't very good.

I've got some micromatic secondary regulators, sanke taps, soda guns, soda syrup pumps, co2 splitters

I've got a 6.5 gallon carboy but the chances of it making it from me to you without breaking isn't very good.

I've got some micromatic secondary regulators, sanke taps, soda guns, soda syrup pumps, co2 splitters[/QUOT

Are you looking to sell the secondary regulator(s)?

shadowpaige64507 said:
i have at least 4 soda kegs for sale or trade. Would sale for $45 each plus shipping but would prefer to make some trades. Let me know what you have and we might be able to work something out.

image-2453596723.jpg

Attachments

• image-2604370470.jpg
    image-2604370470.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 475
I have 2 6.5 gallon glass carboys to trade you along with 5 gallon glass as well.. If you're interested?

Do you still have any? I would be interested in two and I could drive down and save the shipping hassle. I need to hit Oklahoma Joe's in KC for some BBQ anyway.

Back