Pant suit for interview,yay or nay?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkplaint

Reaction score
I know a lot of questions have been posted pertaining to this subject, and it seems that the majority of women are sticking to pant suits where the weather is cold. So do I. I have an interview coming up soon, and I don't have good body to wear skirt suit. My interview is in cold weather where there may possibly be rainy. I'm thinking wearing this pant suit [link removed by Yooper]. Yay or nay for interview?..

You'll get nowhere without a good body. No more spam. Whole grains and exercise from now on for you. Abs are made in the kitchen, not on a message board. Word.

I think you should wear a miniskirt yo your interview even if you don't have the body for it. A little buttcheek goes a long way.

I am too old now, but when I was younger I wore very tight short skirts and low cut tops.

I mean, c'mon. Really. Daisy Duke never was out of work, now was she?

I know a lot of questions have been posted pertaining to this subject, and it seems that the majority of women are sticking to pant suits where the weather is cold. So do I. I have an interview coming up soon, and I don't have good body to wear skirt suit. My interview is in cold weather where there may possibly be rainy. I'm thinking wearing this pant suit [link removed by Yooper]. Yay or nay for interview?..

Unless the pant suit is crotchless and has nipple holes cut out of the jacket, you will never get the job.

I think we first need to see a birthday suite before we can completely judge how little or how much of it should be covered.

Pants suit will make you look like Hillary. Go with a micro-mini and a tube top. Don't forget your Virginia Slims.

I'll be honest, if someone is readily admitting they don't have a nice body...do you really want to see it in all its glory (or in this case, non-glory)?

My wife says she doesn't have a nice body and yet, I tap that every chance I get.

Yooper has said she doesn't have a nice body and yet, we all still drool about her kegs.

Get the point now?

I'll be honest, if someone is readily admitting they don't have a nice body...do you really want to see it in all its glory (or in this case, non-glory)?

There are many women out there that claim they don't have a nice body. I'll still take a peek if they want a second opinion, not like it hurts to look. ;)

Have you ever known a woman to admit that she has a nice body?

Yooper said "add your own links".

I just don't think this spam has quite the appeal of the "how short is too short" spammer.

Nah. Your best chance to get the job is to take off your pants and jacket.

Have you ever known a woman to admit that she has a nice body?

I don't think they really believe what they are saying most of the time. Just fishing for compliments. It's one of their womanly mind tricks.

It's not like you can say to your SWMBO, "Yeah you're right, you are hideous."

However, I understand your point.

I'm firm beliver in the double down principle. Wear two pants suits and if the interview isn't going so well just go ask to be excused and slip off the first one.

Also, the more shoulder pads the better. You should look like one of the members of the Legion of Doom.

Seriously, it happens. When SWMBO looks hot as hell, but insists on changing 5 times and pissing you off because she feels "fat", she is no longer phishing, and has moved on to delusional.

This pant suit would guarantee a job offer.

A9-5808-Skinzwear-Womens-Streetwear-Hot-Pants.jpg

Latest posts

Back