Potosi brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrades

Reaction score
I took a road trip from Iowa to Potosi Brewey and Resrtuant in Potosi Wis. I had a great time, great beer and great food. The ABA National Brewery Museum is also there which is nice to good thru. The brewery is only kegging right now but is moving up to selling there beer to other venues and stores. If you like IPA try there Snake Bite, really good.

don;t look at this board very often, but wanted to add that Potosi does a nice job, great beer and very small but good menu.

also check out Old Man River in Mcgregor...they kick it up a notch!

Yes I have been there. I was up there about a year ago, very nice place and yes they do kick it up a bit. Potosi, when I was there is going to start to bottle and market to the state of Wis. this summer.

They are now bottling their beer. I picked up a 6 of their Cave Ale, which was a Malt Ale. Not bad. Nothing special, but drinkable.:mug:

Went there last summer, didn't really enjoy the museum but the beer was pretty good. I didn't try the food. We didn't stay long. We headed south to Galena, IL and visited the vineyard. It was very nice. Then we headed back home through Dubuque, IA for some dog racing. It was a very nice Saturday spent with the wife.

Back