Club logo needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watermelon83

Reaction score
I need the help of an artist. We recently formed a small brew club and named it "The Brotherhood of Wort" by majority vote.

I would like to make flyers to put up in various locales, but I would like to avoid a simple wall of text. I think we need a logo to use as a letterhead of sorts. The logo would also be used on the clubs web presence (if it gets to that point).

I'm thinking of three hooded guys standing around a brew pot holding beers. Kind of like three wizards, but updated and mire brewcentric. Can anyone help?

do a google search on images of monks brewing, and you get tons of pics that could help you get started, or just use as clip art - the links are long but here's a few.... and yeah, I know they're the same image....

3monks2.jpg

3 monks.jpg

I'm thinking of three hooded guys standing around a brew pot holding beers. Kind of like three wizards, but updated and mire brewcentric. Can anyone help?

Rather than start from a "Monks brewing" image perhaps it would be better to start with a picture of Shakespeare's Weird sisters?

wyrd.png

Back