BIY store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwapogorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I managed to complete my first transaction with Joe at BIY in Marion. I have to say.....REALLY good service!:rockin: He special ordered some Weyermanns rye malt for me, and also a vial of White labs 644 brett yeast.

I really have to recommend this shop. It is out of my way, and it's not very big. But if your in need of something, they do their best to try to get it in for you.

For your distance, try calling before you head out of course. He also has a North Liberty store but I doubt that is any closer for you. Super nice guy to deal with, bonus is he is only a few miles from my house.

I swear we have a club member that drives from Maquoketa to our functions.

For your distance, try calling before you head out of course. He also has a North Liberty store but I doubt that is any closer for you. Super nice guy to deal with, bonus is he is only a few miles from my house.

I swear we have a club member that drives from Maquoketa to our functions.

Yep, I made all of my calls before going. I agree...Joe is a great guy to deal with. So much more of a refreshing transaction dealing with BIY than McClellan cellars in East Davenport. That woman frustrated me every time I went in there.

I live really close to BIY & am always very happy when I go there. Nikki & Joe always take really good care of me & they are really knowlegable. Best part is if they dont know something they dont BS you. Always happy to see local shops getting business. Cheers

Back