• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canadian "Draft System" not mine 500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to tell whats there maybe you could get a list.

$500 is steep for what I see. The glass is worth $5 each, the 5 gallon cornies $15-20 each, the bottle tree $5-10,

The C02 bottles are only valid for 5 years in Canada and any plastic tubing I would buy new.

The big and small corny are hard to come by and worth a few bucks but I have never personally considered them worth any thing to me.

cheers

I think this is more than what you'll need to start brewing beer and kegging. Maybe you could ask them to sell part of it to you. You really need a list of what they're selling though to get a good idea. You don't really need a 10 gal or 3 gal keg. These are newer style kegs though so I think they're worth more than the beat up soda kegs of yesteryear but functionally, they're exactly the same.

Latest posts

Back