The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Paul goes to class this past Tuesday night and at the conclusion of the class he pulled a few bottles of champagne from his backpack and he, his 15 girlfriends and their professor toasted their successful completion of their Masters Degree. One more test to pass and Paul will be able to tell the Chief of Cardiology that he'll take him up on his job offer.

Or he'll follow his dream and open up a PID clinic at the Foxy Lady.

It pains me to do it but I gotta go with Hoppy here.
Pink hats are everywhere.

(NOT calling you a pink hat, DT)

Pink Hats? WTF. Those are pseudo Sox fans, an accepted nuisance at this point.
Before the netting went up they used to provide some entertainment value as they were the ones getting hit in the squash by foul balls and flung bats.
Now they just help drive up ticket prices.

But I was clearly asking where the hell all the Cubby fans came from...

And I was saying that the Pink Hats had shifted their long held, deep allegiance to the latest fad, in this case, the Cubbys.

I saw a PH catch a foul in the kisser a few years ago. Pretty damned funny, he was talking nonstop on his cell phone, telling all his friends what a great time he was having at the ball game, never once looking at the field and annoying the hell out of those of us seated near him. Busted teeth, busted Iphone, busted dignity. My buddy got the ball after the damage was done.

There have always been lots of Cub fans everywhere. Bit of a reach to go calling them all band-wagoners. Are they more loud than before, of course...as bad as Pats fans, not even in the same galaxy. :mug:

If the Cubs win 4 more this decade, they will have the right to be as insufferable as Pats fans.
Speaking of awesome, I am not really a basketball fan since the early 90's, but that game last night was amazing. Not the game I grew up with, but the celtics games in the playoffs have been pretty fun to watch.
I'm headed out to get a pink hat with a shamrock!

If the Cubs win 4 more this decade, they will have the right to be as insufferable as Pats fans.
Speaking of awesome, I am not really a basketball fan since the early 90's, but that game last night was amazing. Not the game I grew up with, but the celtics games in the playoffs have been pretty fun to watch.
I'm headed out to get a pink hat with a shamrock!

Cubs have no asterisks tho.

I too have watched NBA playoffs even after my Zers got swept by the ridiculous Warriors. Celtics seem to be a good group even though Isiah Thomas is a no good stinking Husky.

And then, Cape's bartender at The Bog walks over to the plaque on the wall of the taproom and says, "Wow, I always thought Paulthenurse was like a Greek God or something... I didn't know he was a real, super cool person..."

Fortunately, I've worked in an ER for > 20 years and I was able to attend to Cape as he had a 'moment' thrashing violently and helplessly on the floor.

It's all part of my charming skill set... You know... like an Irish/Greek god.

Wrong. I'm officially smaht. Wicked pissah smaht. Or at least it will be official in 9 days. Then all you dummies can kiss my arse, I'm going to start hanging out on WickedSmahtGuyTalk.com. And none of youse are smaht enough to get in.

Sounds like you better get on your couch water ski adventure before you become a responsible member of society. After 9 days you shouldn't do anything stupid.

Back