What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Ranger right now. Nice goto fallback ipa. Dont think they canned this(or did I see them-recently?) but thinking they should if they havent. To me its classic and like on the sessionable realm of SN pale ale and thats in a can, but Im still ok with the bottle. Its one Ive never had off or unfresh,its great everytime.

2 more tumblers! And a 3 beans so good of a combo.

"Smashed!"

image-1192491981.jpg

image-551284540.jpg

Holly fook today Is a good day going to pick this up tomorrow for $75.00 hopefully ;-)

00z0z_gmhxSZttggD_600x450.jpg

an untapped keg of Oberon bought 8/20/13 and the Kegarater to go with it. The Kegarator is pretty much brand new (only 2 kegs through it) also comes with a 3/4 full bottle of CO2 as you can see in the picture. I need this gone!! And I'm the man to help get it gone.

Strawberry Skeeter Pee.
Thanks Fuzzymitten for the idea of using koolaid for flavoring! I didn't have any actual koolaid laying around but this is the Mexican "koolaid".
Very good!

image-244005788.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Holly fook today Is a good day going to pick this up tomorrow for $75.00 hopefully ;-)

an untapped keg of Oberon bought 8/20/13 and the Kegarater to go with it. The Kegarator is pretty much brand new (only 2 kegs through it) also comes with a 3/4 full bottle of CO2 as you can see in the picture. I need this gone!! And I'm the man to help get it gone.

I hate you! :D

Lucky fooker!! I'm looking to build one soon. That would've been a easy way

View attachment 144367

What? People want $75 for an empty half barrel here. That's a too good to be true kinda deal. I can only assume you get the antlers with it?

NIZZLE said:
I could care less about the oberon but I can't pass it up :)

Forget the Oberon, the kegerator is a steal at that price. It's just a shame they ran the co2 lines out the side, but not a deal breaker.

CliffMongoloid said:
Why is it bad to run the lines outside?

I didn't say outside, I said out the side. As far as appearances go, I'd run them out the back.

My old ass Munich strong ale. Which I underhopped accidently trying to make a barleywine. Which may have fit into a english barley wine style. Pretty good has a lot of sharp dark carmellyness to it. Managed to balance it somehow with the mild bittering I did has some kind of sharp or tart mild citrus, minerallyness balancing the sweetness (in start/body) in the finish also. Pretty nice for not really knowing what I was doing then exactly, I wasnt saying that within the first year of this though. One of the few I may still age for a long long time.,

IL1kebeer said:
Just finished some SN Torpedo. Just in time... My wife just started going into labor.

Congratulations!
You know your a Home Brewer when your wife goes into labor and the first thing you do is share it in a online forum. Way cool!

Back