Jeff/Lew/StLaw County Homebrew Club!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! For any of you home brewers out there that are interested in collaborating with other like-minded individuals about home brew, or just craft beer in general, there will soon be just the place for you. If you reside in Jefferson, Lewis, or St. Lawrence counties and are interested in getting together about once a month to share ideas and brew, or even just shoot the breeze, than please post here and let us know! This club is in its infancy so anyone involved in the first few meetings will have say in name, logo, etc. The first meeting will be held Sunday May, 19 in Carthage. Address will be messaged to anyone interested. So tell your friends and post here to get more info!

Good morning. New to the home brew thing too. Ive done the kits both 1 gallon sized and 5 gallon sized. Live in southern Jefferson county and I'd be interesting in your group meeting.

Hello there. If you are reading this, then you were most likely aware of the attempted meet up a couple of months ago. Although the turnout was small (attendance 1 including myself), I am willing to give it another try. Only, however, if anyone is actually interested. Get back to me and let me know if anyone cares to give it another go. To reiterate, I am willing to host a home brew meeting at my home in Carthage. Anyone willing to come is invited. Get back to me here or at (732) 947-9478. Hope to hear from someone soon.

-Cameron

Back