Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clutch? love clutch! and i just turned 40 couple weeks ago, and ask anyone on this forum, i'm not old! i'm a rambunctious immature brat, :)

but we all stick to the homebrew here right? lol

and the song might be about cooking dope, but it's not much of stretch to apply it to hitting your strike water temp and adding your malt!

Last edited:
Not quite metal but any Clutch fans here? Hoping to listen to their new one in its entirety this weekend.

I'm a huge Clutch fan. A little disappointed with the new album. It may grow on me with repeated spins, but as of now, the previous two releases are so much better. But, even still, its miles better than Strange Cousins.

I'm a huge Clutch fan. A little disappointed with the new album. It may grow on me with repeated spins, but as of now, the previous two releases are so much better. But, even still, its miles better than Strange Cousins.

It definitely has its moments but that's kinnda where I'm at after listening the whole way through. It's not bad but Psychic Warfare was probably one of my top 10 all time favorites so coming off of that, this one is just "meh."

Holy hell! Was jamming out the other day and remembered this thread cant believe it is still going. Kudos Headbanger! How you been dude? A little something, something...

Maiden coming to Brooklyn, Looks like a good old school setlist. Might have to drop the $150 for a floor seat....actually more they're almost sold out in one day...might have to go to StubHub

Back