iPhone Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used brewpal and the free sparge pal and it is pretty good. I like using it for getting a rough idea for a recipe when I am not near a computer with beer software (work) among other homebrew related duties.

Your topic is perfect timing for me. Finally plunked down the dough for the new Ipod Touch, so I'm interested in everyone's favorite brewing apps.

BrewPal is great. I'm just getting my feet wet with playing with recipes, but the functionality is excellent. Especially for $0.99. There is some buggyness on my 3G which is annoying. I get a memory error and some of the control buttons don't display. I go out and back in and they're back. I'd like to see that fixed in the next version, but again for the price right now, I just love the functionality.

Hey I am actually starting a new brewing app and I am looking for some input on what you guys want to have in an app. I will definitely need a few beta testers along the way.

Back