Kegs: $30+$8 to ship / 24 pck bottles $11.95

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnaX

Reaction score
True is this!
I noticed a lot of you have gotten pretty complex with your setups! I plan to keg my next two brews, and put them in the fridge for the winter.
Normally I put them in a big tub of ice =P

I ordered mine from both these sites (great service):
Haven't had any problems with what I ordered.

5 Gallon, tested Kegs
BALL lock and PIN lock are available for $29 each
Brew Your Own Brew
When I ordered both, the shipping was STILL only $8 !! And both kegs came in the same huge box, with great packaging.
(I just checked the shipping and put a michigan zip code, still says $8 to ship!!
They also have replacement parts for cheap! :)

As well I ordered 2 cases of 24 x 12oz bottles from this site:
http://www.homebrewit.com/aisle/2060
Each case of 24 bottles is $11.95
Item #5224

So anyways, these are the deals I found for Kegging and Bottling. :D

So whoever hasn't kegged yet, you can get a keg for a good deal! Which is why I ordered two... for the shipping :p

Hope some of you find this of use!
-------------------

Also I found Draft Beer Towers starting at $49 for a single, and $89 for a double

Single Faucet Beer Tower for $49
http://cgi.ebay.com/Draft-Beer-Towe...hZ001QQcategoryZ67135QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Dual Faucet Beer Tower $89 + $7 to ship
http://cgi.ebay.com/Draft-Beer-Towe...hZ001QQcategoryZ67135QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

*****UPDATE*********** Lower prices available below on Chriso's Post!!!

Ok So I havent even brewed a batch of beer, but Is it crazy that I just bought one of those cornys because I think its a really good deal? I dont plan on kegging for a few batches, but for 30 bucks it seems like a deal for me.

Edit: So after I order and just paid like 15 bucks for shipping, I realize that is the homebrew store that is just down the street from my girlfriends. Anyone know if people under 21 are allowed to purchase items from LHB stores?

I believe it is legal to buy from an hbs if you're under 21. I'm 20 and I've never been carded/had any trouble getting supplies. I think since you're not technically buying alcohol you don't have to be 21. However, I could be completely wrong...don't wanna hear about you getting in trouble because you took my advice!

LA LA LA WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MINORS I AM NOT HEARING THIS LA LA LA.

Back to the OP's topic.

A lot of people are having great luck with the CHI Corp in CA, and with homebrewing.org
Might want to see how those prices compare. $30's not bad though.

"Shipping will be 13% of invoice."

It might just be me but I NEVER like this like this.

I like the Beer Draft Tower for $70! I'll buy that for my father as a gift! :D

LA LA LA WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MINORS I AM NOT HEARING THIS LA LA LA.

Back to the OP's topic.

A lot of people are having great luck with the CHI Corp in CA, and with homebrewing.org
Might want to see how those prices compare. $30's not bad though.

Im 21(barely) however she is not. I goto Arizona State University in Tempe, Az,(but I'm from Tucson). She is 21 in April, goes to University of Arizona in Tucson, Az and lives a 2 minute walk from the store that I just paid like 15 bucks to have my stuff shipped from(90 miles to me)

Im 21(barely) however she is not. I goto Arizona State University in Tempe, Az,(but I'm from Tucson). She is 21 in April, goes to University of Arizona in Tucson, Az and lives a 2 minute walk from the store that I just paid like 15 bucks to have my stuff shipped from(90 miles to me)

No no, you're cool dude. I inferred that was the situation. I was referring to the other guy.

I believe it is legal to buy from an hbs if you're under 21. I'm 20 and I've never been carded/had any trouble getting supplies.

Back