Hello from Hanover PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
Greetings all!

Just a quick hello and introduction. I'm about 5 hours into homebrewing, with my first ale (Scots brown) in the fermenter with yeast popping away. Looking forward to learning from the experienced homebrewers here.

Jason

Reamstown, eh?

Are you a part of the LanCo Homebrew Club? I stumbled across their site and was thinking about stopping by the June 25th meeting.

Hey fly - I dunno if they're still active, but I think there's a club in Westminster MD (Midnight Homebrewers) that might be closer to you.

And welcome (from Eastern Baltimore).

Greetings all!

Just a quick hello and introduction. I'm about 5 hours into homebrewing, with my first ale (Scots brown) in the fermenter with yeast popping away. Looking forward to learning from the experienced homebrewers here.

Jason
Welcome to a great forum! I'm from York and the Lancaster club is a good one. I'll be at the next meeting.

Thanks for the welcome, all.

Warrior, where in York are you? Maybe we can schedule a meet sometime. You can PM me if you don't want to broadcast it here.

jezter6- thanks, I'll look them up. Westminster is about a half hour from my front door.

Back