3gal batches rock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Because it alows for more frequent brewing, more variety, less equipment, less space, and all that good stuff...

until you crack open a bottle of something that is outstanding and realize you only have about a case...

I've had a few of my hefeweissens over the last few days (it's Edwort's Bavarian Hefe recipe) and they are amazing.........so good even my girlfriend likes them. I'm hooked these are definatly better than any commercial example I've had (which albiet is of few variaties but mass quantities of those few)

I was thinking of brewing the Blue Moon clone here shortly too but I'm plum out of bottles and I've got two secondaries full, and a primary of Ed's Apfelwien

I think I'm going to have to go on a brewing hiatus and start binge drinking for awhile just to make some room! That way I can brew a bigger batch of this hefe!

Take it easy

PS: It's 2:22am....I have a chem test in 8hrs 38min.....need to stop "making room" and get some sleep!

Thanks Seefresh...yeah I did study actually, coming on HBT was my "reward" for studying...

and yes z987K...I do need more bottles...or to drink more

Back