I Need Pics Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPKUTech

Reaction score
I need a pic or a cartoon to display in a powerpoint.

This pic will coincide with the topic "Home brewing beer has been around longer than recorded history"

If anyone has something that will fit this topic I would appreciate recieving it from you.

This request expires after 3/15/11. Thank you

Simple enough

EMS-89615-Rosecrucian-Egyptian-BeerMaking.jpg

glover-beer_egyptian-serving-girl-pouring-beer.jpg

That's awesome if I had asked for a smartass answer. I think most people DO google and other research, but feel they may have missed something if they don't ask others.

Don't assume that others are stupid maxam

Thanks to those who took my request seriously. To those that do not understand the question, maybe you have a cartoon showing a caveman that is eating porridge with a caption of "This porridge makes me feel happy" Something to that effect.

Smartass answers turn a lot of people away from wanting to continue membership in any forum.

That's awesome if I had asked for a smartass answer. I think most people DO google and other research, but feel they may have missed something if they don't ask others.

Don't post on things on the internet if you don't have thick skin or can't take a joke. Honestly, a little smartassyness should be expected and desired around here. Otherwise why would this dancing banana exist? :ban:

Smartass answers turn a lot of people away from wanting to continue membership in any forum.

Smartass answers help weed out people with a bad attitude, or too lazy to do their own research.
There are literally tons of pictures on the internet on that subject. Where do you think those that "took your request seriously" got the pictures from? You think they went to an archaeological excavation to get them for you?

So, the non-smartass answer is simple: if you want to be taken seriously, do your own research, before asking questions that can be answered with a 20 second google. Besides that, if you want to get your answers in a fully academic, humor free way, go to a library, or start buying books. That way you won't be offended by all the "smartasses" out there...

Smartass answers help weed out people with a bad attitude, or too lazy to do their own research.
There are literally tons of pictures on the internet on that subject. Where do you think those that "took your request seriously" got the pictures from? You think they went to an archaeological excavation to get them for you?

So, the non-smartass answer is simple: if you want to be taken seriously, do your own research, before asking questions that can be answered with a 20 second google. Besides that, if you want to get your answers in a fully academic, humor free way, go to a library, or start buying books. That way you won't be offended by all the "smartasses" out there...

:mug:

As I had stated before, I do my own research and just wanted to cover all bases in case someone had something better than what I had found.

I tend to use my "thick skin" as I lobby to protect my (and your, if you live in the US) rights from the government trying to take them away. I come to forums like this to ask my "friends" for help not to be ridiculed. I find it very funny that the ridicule comes from high end members and moderators, while the best help comes from "Junior Members".

Just ignore them, I'll bet they have a question asked that's been asked a hundred times. Some people on here use the thick skin comments so they don't have to feel too bad about being asshats.

Its not the question that was asked that warranted asshattery, it was the way it was "asked." If he explained what he was working on that necessitated research and kindly asked if anyone had knew anything about it or had leads to find more research, he probably would have been met with more sincerity.

Instead his subject was "I need pics please" and he "asked" by saying
I need a pic or a cartoon to display in a powerpoint.

This pic will coincide with the topic "Home brewing beer has been around longer than recorded history"

This is why he got all of the asshattery. That and most people around here have a sarcastic sense of humor.

Back