Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first two batches finally ready. Seemed to take for ever in the cool garage this winter. Screwed up a few steps but they're drinkable. I know it's just patience right!. These labels are erasable and reusable on the bottle. Just wash and refill! I'm stoked to finally have one design for all my brews. PS. I sell and can personalize this design for anyone interested. Just visit my website.

PS. I use Martinelli Sparkling Apple Cider Bottles. They come with a resealable cap too! Love recycling!

personalized-beer-labels-waterproof-stickers.JPG

custom-printed-beer-labels-garage-monk.JPG

I re-did the label for my Stout. I'm writing a dystopian sci-fi story where the main character's home brewing knowledge saves him from the FEMA camps of the near future. In the story,they come up with an idea to ship the beer kegs with this label on it right before they change everything back to a more civil time line...just dropping the F-Bomb on the New World Order one more time.
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/qarstout2_zps44362a92.jpg.html] [/URL]

I re-did the label for my Stout. I'm writing a dystopian sci-fi story where the main character's home brewing knowledge saves him from the FEMA camps of the near future. In the story,they come up with an idea to ship the beer kegs with this label on it right before they change everything back to a more civil time line...just dropping the F-Bomb on the New World Order one more time.
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/qarstout2_zps44362a92.jpg.html] [/URL]

Looks good, I think it might look a little better using a higher resolution image though.

Our first brew was from a beer kit but wanted too have a label for gifting purposes. This is our first go at it.

1387905297491.jpg

Here are my latest labels. I've decided to do a complete range with WLP 500 as the yeast. 2 of them are aged, one with french oak and the other with bourbon barrel cubes. Let me know what you think.

Best i think i have ever seen...well done brother.

How this thread is not sticky is one of the most baffling questions ever....:drunk:

View attachment 167687
View attachment 167688View attachment 167689

Spent a couple hours yesterday putting this label together and just did some 1st time bottle cap waxing! These should make some nice holiday gifts!

Nextgenxx, those look so classy. Well done.

Best i think i have ever seen...well done brother.

How this thread is not sticky is one of the most baffling questions ever....:drunk:

I agree, those are the best looking labels I've seen on here. Must be one of them graphic artists.

I decided to use a bottle neck label for my logo. Quiet Corner is where I live in Connecticut but it was proving too difficult to incorporate into a logo. I came up with this as a play on words...

Bottle Neck Single.jpg

Here's ours. These are done on clear vinyl and the bottle is clear. We identify our different brews by a tag that gets tied to the neck of the bottle and a colored bottle cap.

last.jpg

Quick label I made for my Smoked Porter. I print this on butcher paper, and tear with a ruler for a nice artisanal hand-crafted look.

11850611404_89856955e4_o.jpg

Brewed a session IPA based on Founder's All Day IPA. It ended up raining on us pretty hard all brew day and we had to do the boil under a tent. So... we dubbed this one Rainy Day IPA. My buddy suggested we do a label that was a play on the Singin' in the Rain movie poster so I took to Photoshop and this is what came out of it. The original movie poster is included for comparison.

C3q7hIY.jpg

6F6BDZ9.jpg

Brewed a coconut porter with/for a friend who's mom had recently passed. He needed a reason to smile so I made up these labels as a surprise. Showed them to him when he picked up his case. He's a massive Tron fan, so the theme was easy. Did the whole thing in MS paint, which actually helped because I wanted to make it a little janky, for a funnier effect. Our names at the bottom are blurred out, because the internet.

EDIT: The lightcycle pic was the necker. Still cracks me up.

Coconut porter 4 edit.jpg

necker.jpg

Back