CO2 Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimalBrewer

Reaction score
Hey guys, just posting on here to try and find a good source to refill CO2 tanks. I have a newly hydro'd 2.5# tank I am looking to top off. I am located in Church Hill. Thanks and looking to make it out to Mekong soon!

Hey guys, just posting on here to try and find a good source to refill CO2 tanks. I have a newly hydro'd 2.5# tank I am looking to top off. I am located in Church Hill. Thanks and looking to make it out to Mekong soon!

Check out AirGas in your area. Or any welding supply, or even fire extinguisher service centers. It's all the same gas.

Have you checked with Weekend Brewer? They are down on Rt. 10 in Chester, but they might know of someone closer.

Hey everyone, after several calls around the city I finally tracked down Richmond Oxygen. They are the only site that will refill 2.5# tanks and larger. Plus, it is while you wait and no exchange if you bought a brand new tank. Only open to 5pm so I have to wait until Thursday.

Richmond Oxygen charges about $13.50 for a 2.5# and will put a safety label on your bottle if it doesn't have one already. Also, they have some kegging hardware/cleaning supplies. The CO2 is beverage grade. Hope this helps any future keggers in Richmond!

I'm sure you probably filled your tank by now, but someone to consider in the future is Arcet. They have good pricing and are in your area.

Pickin's Fire Extinguishers, 1991 East Pembroke Avenue, Hampton, VA

They will either refill your bottle or swap with another similar bottle (brand new, used, steel, aluminum, ...). Very reasonable prices

Dude, sorry for the delay, hardley on anymore, PM I fill (and Hydro) Co2's. 5 bucks. Westend Richmond

Dude, sorry for the delay, hardley on anymore, PM I fill (and Hydro) Co2's. 5 bucks. Westend Richmond

Where in the west end? I live in short pump and have been scouring Google for somewhere to get my tank filled.

Back