Step Brothers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
Has only seen this movie yet?

OMG - there is a part where they build bulk beds, classic, it reminds me of when I was young.

Perhaps I need to get out more, but this movie was hilarious.

Perhaps I'm showing my level of immaturity, but I laughed my ass off at this movie.

Have to Netflix it. I thought from the previews it looked bad but I've found most Ferrell movies to be pretty funny

"It's so damn hot .. milk was a bad choice."

Perhaps I'm showing my level of immaturity, but I laughed my ass off at this movie.

yeah, that and perhaps thinking, jesus, those guys have a great set up :D

for some reason this movie really made me laugh... good times.

Have to Netflix it. I thought from the previews it looked bad but I've found most Ferrell movies to be pretty funny

"It's so damn hot .. milk was a bad choice."

def worth it...

"We men...We like to **** with the door open. We like to talk about pu**y. We like to go on riverboat gambling trips and make our own jerky."

I found the sex scene in the bathroom to be one of the funniest things ive seen in a while. Although, as much as I like this movie (and i like it quite a bit) I like taladega nights a little bit better.

Not really. It's rated IM for immature. :D That's what I tell SWMBO when my 14 year old son and I watch these types of movies.

She just rolls her eyes, and my boy and I laugh our butts off. :cross:

Back