Kegerator capable of holding 4 kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el gato

Reaction score
Wife has just given the OK to get a kegerator, with only one condition. It has to be premade, that means no chest freezer. Does any one know of any kegerators that can hold 4 pin-locks (if I have to switch to ball-locks I can)? I believe the Beverage-air and True can but I am not certain.

Thanks for your help

Tom

Doesn't technically have to be premade. She doesn't like the aesthetics of a chest freezer (unless I put a tower on it) or the refrigerator door style. If it were going to be placed in the garage or other storage area, I don't think she would have a problem, but since it will be placed in our bar/game room she would like for it to look like a commercial product.

Now if I had the time, I would make something similar to the "brew altar". And in the end I may still do that, but I'd have to weigh the time/money factor of it.

People here have made very nice looking kegerators from freezers and refrigerators. If she just doesn't want it to look ugly, then pick up a free/cheap fridge off craigslist, get some appliance spraypaint, and paint that sumbitch all one color! No more olive green!

Back